OLContactSync is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2007-02-21. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP.
OLContactSync allows you to easily synchronize your Outlook contacts with any other Outlook user’s contacts. The synchronization works in the background through your e-mail – allowing synchronizing appointments easily over the net without the need to be online at the same time as the synchronization partner. For your convenience the synchronization excludes contacts marked as private.
The installation is straight forward. To install and use this application you only need your Outlook to be configured with an e-mail account (POP3). After completing the install you will find a new property tab under each contact folder, where you can administrate the synchronization features. To configure the Add-In you only enter an access key and the e-mail address of your synchronization partner.
OLContactSync is very convenient to:
- Synchronize your Outlook contacts from home with your office.
- Let your PA add and amend contacts while on the other side of the world.
- Synchronize contact addresses with friends and family.
- Synchronize your contact databases across your team.
- Synchronize Outlook contacts on your laptop with your desktop.
- Check your contact addresses base against that of colleagues on the road.
- Check club/association address data with that of other members.
- Remote workers.
- Outlook net folder alternative (net folders from OL2000).
OLContactSync (version 1.31) has a file size of 2.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 97 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.